Pages

3.18.2011

Food! part II

Yes indeed...I did choose food as the topic of the week. Not sure why I went in that direction...probably has something to do with all the cooking magazines I've been reading lately in an effort to finally get my health on track.  I'm doing something I never did much of before. Cooking. I can cook...I just don't do it. Past Tense. Now...I do it all day every day. There is deep satisfaction in making and enjoying meals that you've prepared with your own hands. I have simple aspirations...to use fresh products, and include fruits or vegetables in every meal. Making food as well as photographing it is an art I've yet to master, but I think that I'm making some headway...at least when it comes to the making.

It's Charlie's turn to pick next week's topic...i can't wait!

 crock pock beef stew...an old standby


this is an old pic I slipped in...I do not eat this way anymore, but i still indulge in the Lingonberry Jam Thanks Ikea


 Fish tostadas


 been eating a lot of this lately


produce at Public Market


 Healthy meatballs


 Wheat pasta


spinach, cheese and egg muffin...it tasted better than it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment