Pages

3.24.2011

Fresh Angiosperme !

doubt 
much is 
blooming in
Seattle*

Well, It's my turn to "spring" the photo topic on France, and considering that Spring just started a few days ago... my eyes keep catching all the stuff that's blooming around me here in Southern California...the land of the endless summer, where when it isn't summer it's spring... so much for that endless summer eh?  

I digress...

So with spring in the air, the topic I have chosen is Flora... specifically Angiospermae or Magnoliophyta... flowering plants.
The only other specification for this topic is that they are real. 

and believe me I thought about doing it a bunch of different ways;       indigenous, live... but I doubt much is blooming in Seattle.

So, I thought for this first foray I'd keep it on the s.t. (simple tip) and just say Angiosperm...Flowers, flower plants, bushes trees shrubs cut flowers whatever... the underlying challenge will be a sub theme for the pictures, a cohesive theme that unifies the pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment